Behavioural Insights Project Consultant
Full Time / Permanent / 30-35k
Collaborative Change is a behavioural insights consultancy dedicated to positive social change. Over 15 years we have built a well-respected body of work based on clear thought and evidence-based practice. We are looking for a Project Consultant to help service our Social Housing and Local Government clients.
- You are passionate about understanding what makes people tick and this is underpinned by a formal qualification or at least demonstrable active interest.
- You are committed to evidence-based practice and your creativity is driven by a desire for measurable impact on your client organisations and the people they serve.
- You understand that a good problem is the pre-requisite to a good solution and you are comfortable using your analytical thinking to translate complex challenges into deliverable projects.
- You might be working in a research or communications role, or already working in the behavioural insights field and looking to broaden your experience.
- Alternatively, you could be working internally within a housing association or local authority and feel your skills are transferrable to consultancy work.
- You like the idea of working in Manchester as part of a growing team in an emerging field.
- Strong project management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable with data
- Some understanding of basic statistical principles
- Passionate interest in the behavioural science literature and principles of experimental psychology
- Familiar with evaluation methodologies
- Technical knowledge of the application of statistical principles
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in psychology or other discipline related to the application of behavioural insights
- Design, delivery and analysis of qualitative research
- Client management experience
- Knowledge of social housing / local government sectors
- Confidence in delivering client presentations and workshops
Steven Johnson: email@example.com