Are you a social housing provider?
Did you know that Universal Credit could impact on your arrears by up to a £1m or more?
UC Real offers a new solution to help you manage this risk.
Benefits of working with UC Real
- Quantify and monitor the risk UC represents to your organisation
- Minimise the financial risk of non-payment as you move along the DWP timeline to March 2022
- Identify and support your most vulnerable tenants to comply and secure their tenancies
UC Real combines data analytics and behavioural insights to build a bespoke framework and toolkit for you to manage the challenges that Universal Credit is bringing to the social housing sector.
The framework provides:
- Strategic planning based on customer journeys
- Risk profiling to target resources
- Analytical models for evidence-based decisions and planning
The toolkit consists of:
- Intervention design and evaluation
- Process design
- Predictive analytics
- Optimisation to target resources
- Ongoing risk monitoring and reporting
Driven by your own data, it delivers an independent analysis of the present and future impact of UC on your organisation. The key elements of this analysis will allow you to:
- Target resource towards those who represent the greatest risk
- Tailor intervention to different customer profiles, levels of risk and likely behaviours.
- Monitor changes over time as more customers transition
“We have a much clearer picture of the current, and potential, impact of UC on the business with much greater understanding of the detail of this, including at customer level. We have a much clearer picture of the current, and potential, impact of UC on the business and much greater understanding of the detail of this, including at customer level. Steven Evans Director of Operations at Poblgroup
The initial analysis of our data has been very enlightening. We have been able to use it refine our processes and strip back parts of it that were not offering value for money – saving ourselves £230,000 in the process! Sharon Simmons, Head of Income, Salix Homes.
FIND OUT MORE